Lula, the Greatest English Bulldog to Ever Run a Business
- Favorite treat: anything from Cousin's Dog Biscuits
- Favorite toy: a stuffed donut with pink frosting
- Favorite food: Diamond Natural's, any flavor
- Favorite Vet: Country Side Veterinary Clinic, Taylorville IL
- Favorite place to walk: Washington Park, Springfield IL
- Favorite place to nap: on top of you
- Favorite people to visit: our friends at Elm City, Jacksonville IL
- Least favorite activity: nail trims
- ONLY SWORN ENEMY: our mail carrier
Being a Bulldog Keeper has its challenges - the daily wrinkle maintenance, pillow fluffing, and medications are not for the weak. Because Lula is a brachycephalic breed (she's got a short snout) she and her fellow no-snout friends have problems with dry noses. Yuck, can you imagine? Luckily, she has a mama in the skin care business, so we designed a product just for that!! Serious Smooshface Balm. It is easy to appy to dry noses, paws, or any hot spots that pop up on any of your four legged friends.
Lula takes her position of Customer Service Representative at Serious Lip Balm VERY seriously. No one walks away unhappy, she makes sure of it. Luckily, she doesn't mind one bit that we use her cute mug for all of our big announcements.
If you ever have the pleasure of meeting our Lula just note that she loves you already and is more than happy to have you scratch her tumtum.